Hello, I am Charlotte.
I also go by Charley, Char, Charles, Wifey and Mum.
I specialize in photographing families, from maternity through to delivery, newborn, child and family portraiture.
I am predominantly a documentary/lifestyle photographer, delivering to my families both relaxed family portraits and beautifully candid pictures.
I’d love nothing more than to spend a few hours with you to capture your family.
Welcome to my website, take a look around, and by all means send me a message!
A few fun facts about me
- I am an Australian living in Ottawa, Canada.
- I am, maybe, just a little bit obsessed with Wonder Woman, and I love that my friends support and encourage this obsession.
- I like to collect quirky apple-shaped objects… and yet oddly enough, I don’t really like eating apples.
- I could count the amount of times I’d seen snow on one hand… before moving to Canada.
- Brunch is my favourite meal of the day, and you can often find me sourcing a good brunch establishment.
- Alas, I am a left-hander living in a right-handers world! I apologize in advance for the smudged writing in your Christmas/Birthday/Easter etc card.
- I love to travel, spend time with those I care most about… and take great photos.
EXOH Blog – Featured Artist and Guest Judge
The Barrhaven Blog
Finalist, March 2015 Popular Photography Magazine.
The Dark Room: Top 10 ‘Red’ Theme, Weekly Favourite
2 x Theme Winner and Guest Judge Inspire me, Inspired be.
EXOH Blog – The Wall
Life Unscripted: Top 10 ‘weeds’ theme
The Artistic Tog